Thursday, July 16, 2009

Introducing Clark Rice.

Aaron and I found out on Monday, July 13, 2009 that the baby I am carrying for us is a boy, and I must say that day will go down in history as the best day of our lives. We actually talked about it, and no other day beats that day. Not even our wedding day. This is a little sneak peak of what it looked like:

She put the jelly on my belly. 

And then told us we were having a boy! 
(Which is secretly what we hoped for.)

And Aaron leaned over and gave me the sweetest and best kiss ever. 

And we stared at him on the screen for about an hour. 

And that is why it was the best day of our lives. 
I'll post more later, but I just wanted to introduce the world wide web to Clark Randall Rice, the newest member of the Rice family. This picture is not the most stellar picture of Clark but I can already see his handsomeness! 

We can't wait to meet him, hold him, smell him, and love on him in only five months! Please keep Clark Randall Rice in your prayers, and don't hesitate to give me advice on how the heck I am supposed to raise a BOY!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe that's the sweetest post I have ever read. Congratulations to you and Aaron!

Lindsey Clements (fondle) said...

I am so excited for yall!!! Clark and parents will be in my prayers!

Rossie said...

Congrats Kelly! That is so exciting!!!!

Megan said...

So precious! Love you! I enjoyed visiting with you this week!

Marty said...

Love the name and am so happy for y'all!

Deb said...

Wow! Clark is getting big! What precious photos of the three of you. May our Lord richly bless you all! Love, Gam