Sunday, December 5, 2010

DPP: Day 4


This came in the mail for me yesterday and I shed some tears when I opened it to find this frame. This was made by my grandmother and Clark's great grandmother, Yaya, who just turned 90 years old on October 31. Amazing, right? I love it for so many reasons and I'm having a hard time deciding which room in my house I want to hang it. I'm torn between my room, Clark's room, the kitchen, the living room, the dining room, and my bathroom. Basically, it would look fabulous in every room of the house. I'm leaning towards Clark's room because I want him to always remember the little quotes sewed into this frame and also to have something tangible to remember his Yaya by. I'm so blessed to still have both of my grandmothers in my life and Clark is one lucky little man to be so loved by four generations of women in my family. Cheers to you Yaya!

1 comment:

Deb said...

YaYa is so creative!