Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ridiculous.

Tonight for dinner Griffin ate mushrooms, black beans, tomatoes, corn, chicken, onions, greek yogurt, cheese, and a couple of animal crackers for dessert. (I made a fajita-y type dinner.)

Clark ate two grapes and a couple very small bites of a ham and cheese sandwich. 

I am preparing myself and everyone else in our universe for what I am calling Clark Needs-To-Start-Eating-Like-A-Normal-Human-Being Boot Camp. He used to be the world's greatest eater, now he is pathetic. He is on a strict hot dog, grilled cheese sandwich, strawberry, pasta, grape diet. It's really kind of depressing. 

I think we are about to experience many nights in a row of Clark not eating one single thing for dinner and then having to go to bed very early as a punishment. But I refuse to continue to make him a special Clark dinner that is different than the rest of us until he is 18 years old. 

If any one out there in internet land has ANY suggestions at all when it comes to feeding toddlers, please, please let me know. I didn't mean for it to get this bad. I will do things so very different with Old Man Grif. 

No comments: