Top Ten Thoughts This Evening:
1. I have the best of intentions of sending out Christmas cards but it just never happens. I absolutely love receiving them and putting them on my refrigerator, and I'm going to try really hard to do it next year.
2. I've had all of my baby shower thank you notes written for weeks now. I even have stamps on them and they are sitting in a nice looking stack on my kitchen table. The only reason I haven't sent them and keep putting it off is because I'm going to have to write my address 40 something times on the back of each envelope because we don't have any return address stickers or stamps. I look and feel like a complete slacker, but I just can't bring myself to do it right now.
3. I've received so many emails and facebook messages about what to pack for my short hospital stint. Let me just say...thank you thank you thank you thank you and thank you. I got some great and honest advice and by this Sunday, I am determined to have our bags packed and sitting in our room waiting for show time. Seriously, great advice and I really appreciate it.
4. Aaron took an exam this morning and has another one on Friday. And another one Tuesday. And another one Wednesday. Bless his soul. On December 16, he is officially halfway through law school.
5. This Friday is my last day of work. Bittersweet.
6. Clark is terribly squirmy lately.
7. The grilled chicken salad for dinner and strawberries for dessert was just perfect.
8. We have started cutting Jake off at 5:00. If he doesn't eat after 5:00, he doesn't poop! Its amazing!
9. I can't decide if I'm going to buy Aaron a Christmas present or not. We both agreed that we don't really want anything, but I just know that Aaron is not going to leave me empty handed on Christmas Day. I would feel so guilty if he got me something and I didn't get him anything (except Clark), but he is IMPOSSIBLE to shop for unless you want to spend a substantial amount of cash.
10. Still no Christmas tree. And still no camera. And house is still very dirty and un-ready for baby. And I'm going to Walmart after work tomorrow to buy paper plates, cups, and plastic silverware, because doing dishes is just not working for me lately.