Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I finally have a goal. That never happens.

Get ready. This blog is about to explode into quite possibly the most uninteresting web site imaginable, but that is just the way things have to be. Through many conversations I have had with many different people, I have come to realize how important it is for me to document every day life with these kids of mine. They are changing so fast, and if it is not written in black and white on this blog, there is a 99% chance I will forget it ever happened because I don't keep a journal, diary, or anything even remotely close. This place is all I have.

So my goal is to write a little something something everyday. Oh my word, it is going to be so boring. Seriously, it might be painful to read because we lead such uneventful lives. But it's our story and I need to keep a record. So let us raise a glass to all the stories you will read about Griffin eating his own (fill in the blank) or a naked Clark running around (insert any public place here). Life is grand in our little Rice house, and if you read what this blog is about to become, you have our permission and expectation to make fun of us behind our backs.


No comments: