Here is your tutorial on how to add a link to your blog. Its not complicated.
1. When creating a post, locate the "Link" key between the Text Color and Align Left keys above.
2. Go ahead and write out the sentence that you intend to add the link to.
For example, "I love Adrea but sometimes, she strikes me as a loser." - Obviously, I want to add a link to the word "Adrea."
3. After the sentence is written and is grammatically correct, highlight the word "Adrea."
4. With the word(s) still highlighted, you will click on the "Link" key you located in step one. You will be prompted to enter the URL of the site you are trying to link to. Continuing with my example, I would enter "http://chaseandadreamaxwell.blogspot.com." Press OK when you are confident you have put the correct URL.
5. You will not be able to click on it until you publish the post, but trust me, it's there. This is what the finished project looks like.
"I love Adrea, but sometimes, she strikes me as a loser."
Hope this helped. I can call you and walk you through it if you need me to.